Message to BearandOldMan

The place to discuss items of a general nature or items that do not fit into the other categories.

Moderators: Bullseye, Moderators

Rich G

Message to BearandOldMan

Post by Rich G » Sun May 21, 2006 7:23 am

Hello (my friend) Len,

Just wanted to check in and say "Hello to you and Bear" ... Also wanted to let you know that our dawg is crippled up, and trying to recuperate. She's only nine but developed some arthritis already, so our long evening walks together are on a "Long Hold" I'm afraid. I really miss walking with her, as I've done some of my best design work during those walks. Last year we got two patents (LOL, but not really kidding either). Hope the Bear is doing well. Again, just wanted to let you know we're still around.

Rich G.

bearandoldman
Ye Loquacious Olde Pharte
Ye Loquacious Olde Pharte

Re: Message to BearandOldMan

Post by bearandoldman » Sun May 21, 2006 10:44 am

Rich G wrote:Hello (my friend) Len,

Just wanted to check in and say "Hello to you and Bear" ... Also wanted to let you know that our dawg is crippled up, and trying to recuperate. She's only nine but developed some arthritis already, so our long evening walks together are on a "Long Hold" I'm afraid. I really miss walking with her, as I've done some of my best design work during those walks. Last year we got two patents (LOL, but not really kidding either). Hope the Bear is doing well. Again, just wanted to let you know we're still around.

Rich G.
We are both doing all right, know what you mean about those walks the day would not seem right without them. A man has to get out and clenase his brain of all other matters and then the good ideas can be seen. Nothing like a walk with lyour furry friend to put the mind at ease. Bear and I like to get out to the club in the morning, it sure is peaceful back in the wood out of earshot of the highway. Hear rhe birds and frogs and maybe see something, smell the honeysuckle blooms which are just starting. Pretty soon the smell is so strong it almost overpowers you with its sweetness.
Sill playing with gth Great Eight with the Tassco 2.5-10 on it but may swap it for a 6-24 Tasco. Shoud take the scope and put it on one of my 5-1/2 22/45's just for kicks.
Hope you little furry pal gets better soon, that is a common problem with dogs to have arthritis, Bear has a little problem in his righ hip once in a great while and the oldman here has it in the knees
You have great day and shoot straight and may the Good Lord smile on you.