FS: Shot shell reloading supplies - Atlanta area

The place for members to buy, sell, or trade.

Moderators: Bullseye, Moderators

Tigerbeetle
Regular contributor
Regular contributor

FS: Shot shell reloading supplies - Atlanta area

Post by Tigerbeetle » Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:16 pm

I inherited more shot, shells and primers than I will have time to shoot up. I have Rem., Fed, and AA wads, 12 & 16 ga., & Fed & Win. 209 primers. A MEC jr. 16 ga. loader for sale, Shot in 25 lb. bags in 8s & 9s. Probably a 1000 or more paper Fed hulls, several hundred plastics in Fed. Target, AA, and rem/Peters. I also have 5 - 16 ga. Browning invector chokes (never used), 2 fulls,and 3 mod.s. I will keep enough supplies for me to shoot for several years, but I hate to see the extra go to waste. Especially since I need the room in the garage for other stuff. Cost of shipping is too much, especially shot, but if you are in the Atlanta area it would be worth a trip. I will be letting the shot, wads and primers go at about 1/2 price. A penny for paper hulls, and 2 pennies for plastic OBO. The Mec loader has been used, but is in good shape, still in the box, $80.00. (My F-i-L never threw away a box.) I am in the Liburn-Snellville area. Send me a pm or email me at [email protected]

Tigerbeetle :) :) :)
Work is for people who don't hunt, plink or fish. Now that I am retired, I hunt, plink and fish. Life is good.
Tigerbeetle

toyfj40
Master contributor
Master contributor

Post by toyfj40 » Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:48 pm

TigerBeetle: just a welcome-greeting and "thanks" for seeking
a good-home for the excess supplies... I hope they all find a
good-home... I can identify with the FiL... I have a few extra
"boxes" in a variety of places, "just in case" you understand... :lol:
-- toy

Tigerbeetle
Regular contributor
Regular contributor

Wads and Hulls

Post by Tigerbeetle » Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:14 am

I still have a bunch (boxes & bags) of 12 ga. wads and hulls (several K plastic and paper). I need the space back, but I hate to throw the materials in the trash. If you are in the metro Atlanta area (I am in Gwinnett Co), I will give the supples away to open up space in my garage.
Tigerbeetle

01/21/09 Still have Win AA and Fed. 12 ga wads in 1 oz and 1 1/8 loadings.
TB
Work is for people who don't hunt, plink or fish. Now that I am retired, I hunt, plink and fish. Life is good.
Tigerbeetle