Lubed bullets really needed?

The place to discuss the inner workings of firearms.

Moderators: Bullseye, Moderators

Bullseye
Site Admin/Host
Site Admin/Host

Post by Bullseye » Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:48 am

Hello Rich,

This website is going to be around for a while. Many longtime Mark II.org members have checked in on occasion and some have found homes on other sites. My site is not brand/model subject specific. Since it has a general firearm subject, it may not appeal to those who are looking to converse on limited model websites. When I created this site I didn't want to conflict with Mark II.org so I purposely kept the subject base wide. Since the Mark II website is still supposed to return, I'm not actively attempting to gain members from the forum. I have been placing snipes (direct links to this website in my logo) in postings on other forums where I assist those with questions. If people like what I have to say, then they come here, if not, well that's OK too.

A small membership means lots of personal attention toward individaul questions. I am very pleased overall with the level of participation here at Guntalk-Online. There's a friendly atmosphere here that I wish to see continue. And, that is a direct result of the people like all of you who participate in this forum. For that I am very grateful.

R,
Bullseye