steyr SSG 04 k

The place to discuss your favorite centerfire rifles.

Moderators: Bullseye, Moderators

lobster

steyr SSG 04 k

Post by lobster » Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:11 pm

Who out there has experience w/ the steyr ssg 04 k rifle. I just ordered one and would like to here from like minded people

Bullseye
Site Admin/Host
Site Admin/Host

Post by Bullseye » Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:04 am

Welcome to Guntalk-online!

I don't know anyone personally who has a Steyr SSG 04 but it looks like a great police tactical rifle. I've shot many Steyr rifles and they are all very fine products. If you're into precision bolt gunning then you'll like that Steyr.

I have a Pre-64 Winchester Model 70 for my bolt gun and don't have any more room in the safe for another. But if I did, that SSG looks like one that I'd like to have.

R,
Bullseye

lobster

stery rifle

Post by lobster » Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:27 am

Thanks Bullseye, I am rely glad to here that. I tried to find a percision tactical rifle after a friend begged me for my FN--SPR, I reluctantly let it go and have been sorry ever since. Ya see I had "one of the good ones" The SPR shot great. So I figured I would up-grade to replace the FN. I am currently waiting to recieve the steyr now. Plan to put it through it's paces w/ 168 gr. smk bullets and a horus vison 4 x 16 scope. My hope is to eventually learn how to shoot 800 to 1000 yds. I still have a long way to go , learning how to use the mill dot as well as a palm pilot "the Recon" from horus. It will be a journey that i am looking forward to taking.