Desert Eagle

The place to discuss your favorite centerfire pistols.

Moderators: Bullseye, Moderators

seal killer

Desert Eagle

Post by seal killer » Wed Aug 24, 2005 7:49 pm

All--

My absolute favorite centerfire handgun is my 10" Desert Eagle in .50 Action Express.

Here is a picture of my black chrome beauty . . .

--seal killer
ps Ever wonder why there are no killer seals in The Land Of Oz? Well, did'ja?

Bullseye
Site Admin/Host
Site Admin/Host

Post by Bullseye » Wed Aug 24, 2005 7:54 pm

You must have really big hands for a Desert Eagle to be called your favorite. I have big hands and the Desert Eagle fills up my palm. Fun to shoot, but a big boy to hang onto. The last one I shot was a .357 magnum

R,
Bullseye

seal killer

Post by seal killer » Wed Aug 24, 2005 8:10 pm

Bullseye--

Nope. I don't have big hands. They are kinda normal sized. And, the 20 year old young lady in the video at the following link CERTAINLY does not have big hands and she LOVES to shoot my Desert Eagle!

http://www.billnkc.com/images/Range%20R ... Rachel.mpg

That was a 350 grain round--and the first time she had ever fired the big iron--she downloaded from the Desert Eagle Recoil King. Her only problem was that she thought she missed the target.

Hmmm. There must be a way to show text instead of that ugly url above. How is it done?

--seal killer

Bullseye
Site Admin/Host
Site Admin/Host

Post by Bullseye » Wed Aug 24, 2005 8:22 pm

I keep getting a connection refused error when I click on the link. I tried Firefox and IE, both errored. Went back to the link again and this time it loaded - Darn near popped her in the face with the recoil!

The Desert Eagel is comfortable in my hand but it definitely fills up my palm. Kind of feels like a HK Socom Pistol to me.

If you want to post a link without showing all the data try:

link

It'll come out looking like the one below.

link

Sorry, this is cheap software (free) and it doesn't have the auto link imbedding function like MarkII.org does, so you have to put in the code.

R,
Bullseye