New Mossberg tactical lever gun

The place to discuss AR style or other tactical rifles.

Moderators: Bullseye, Moderators

ruger22
Master contributor
Master contributor

New Mossberg tactical lever gun

Post by ruger22 » Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:56 am

Found on another forum. In .30-.30 and .22LR. I think maybe the black gun trend is going a little too far? Yes? No?

http://www.gunsholstersandgear.com/2012 ... lever-gun/
* 2 Ruger Bearcat stainless, w/ EWK ejector housings & Wolff springs
* Ruger SP-101 .22LR, w/ Wolff springs
* 2 NAA Guardian .32ACP
* 3 Zastava M70 .32ACP
* S&W 15-22 Sport (.22LR AR)
* 2 Ruger SR22 .22LR pistols

bigfatdave
Master contributor
Master contributor

Post by bigfatdave » Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:18 pm

Silly, but it might have a market in some places where semiauto rifles are stupidly regulated.

radio
Regular contributor
Regular contributor

Post by radio » Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:16 pm

I heard about this about a month or so ago on the Gun Talk radio show with Tom Gresham and your link is the first time I've actually seen the product.

I'd put it right up there with Hornady's Zombie Max ammo. There are a TON of young and first time gun buyers/owners coming into the market right now and you just never really know what product will hit the big time. The Zombie Max is nothing more than their Critical Defense ammunition repackaged, but Hornady is reportedly making a killing (pardon the expression) on its sales. Throw something out there and see if it sticks.

As far as the new gun buyers go, the effect of that remains to be seen. This is the "Youtube" generation and they will try to mimic the stupid things they see online OR even worse, try to push the envelope a little farther for fun or recognition.

A long-standing tradition of responsible American gun rights stewardship is on the line here. If we can help the "new guys" to continue forward with our NRA-type values, it will all be good. If not, Heaven only knows what the Leftist media can do with just a few irresponsible young fools with firearms.