Bullseye shooting: What should I expect?

A section to discuss marksmanship issues: techniques, equipment, experiences, etc.

Also, a place to ask marksmanship related questions to seek information from the vast knowledge base of this forum's membership.

Moderators: Bullseye, Moderators

stork
Advanced contributor
Advanced contributor

Post by stork » Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:48 pm

Adam67,
When you are ready to load some for 50 yards, just bump your load up to 4.3-4.4 of WST. Provided of course you are shooting 200 gr SWC. It is by far my best load for 50 yds.

FWIW
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government.” – George Washington

Adam67
Regular contributor
Regular contributor

Post by Adam67 » Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:24 pm

stork wrote:Adam67,
When you are ready to load some for 50 yards, just bump your load up to 4.3-4.4 of WST. Provided of course you are shooting 200 gr SWC. It is by far my best load for 50 yds.

FWIW
I've been using 4.2 of WST ....and yes I'm using 200gr SWC's. They seem to work very well if I do my part. That being said I've never experimented with any other loads. Maybe I'll try some 4.3-4.4.