Gripping a Mk II

A section to discuss marksmanship issues: techniques, equipment, experiences, etc.

Also, a place to ask marksmanship related questions to seek information from the vast knowledge base of this forum's membership.

Moderators: Bullseye, Moderators

mark II
Regular contributor
Regular contributor

Post by mark II » Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:55 pm

Hi guys,
Bullseye, you make a good point, I need to get used to things before I change them again. I guess I'm looking for jumps in points and I know it doesn't work that way. A point here and there maybe.
I like the laser idea blue68100. I'll check into pick up a laser pointer, that sould work.
Thanks for your help guys. I'll post my scores next time I shoot.
Bullseye, my average was a 265

Bullseye
Site Admin/Host
Site Admin/Host

Post by Bullseye » Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:55 pm

How were your slow fire stages averaging? Was this the weaker of your positions?

It will take some time to see improvements. It's kind of like ascending a set of stairs, you'll go up a little at a time. Once you master one step you will go onto another. There will be times where you'll realize something and make a significant jump. The trick is balancing it all. Not losing ground in one stage when you make gains in another. Keep tracking your scores to properly evaluate the changes and your performance. You'll get better, it just takes time, patience, and practice.

R,
Bullseye