Reloading forum category?

The place for forum admin/management related questions.

Moderator: Bullseye

Georgezilla
Master contributor
Master contributor

Reloading forum category?

Post by Georgezilla » Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:21 am

Bullseye,

In the past I have created a few topics concerning reloading, and I have also seen others create topics regarding reloading. I never really know where to post these topics, if memory serves, I usually put them in the workshop forum. However, I think myself as well as others have put reloading topics in several places.

I was thinking that it may be a good idea to add a reloading category to the GTO forum categories so that all of the reloading information here is more condensed. I only suggest this if it is not difficult for you to create a new forum category; and if you already intended for reloading topics to be in a certain category that already exists, than disregard.

Thanks.

Bullseye
Site Admin/Host
Site Admin/Host

Post by Bullseye » Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:25 am

George that is a great suggestion. No it is not difficult to add a new forum to my software. I will add it in as soon as I can.

R,
Bullseye

Bullseye
Site Admin/Host
Site Admin/Host

Post by Bullseye » Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:08 am

I made the new reloading forum and located it in the technical area. I've gone back and moved some of the old topics concerning reloading into the RB forum. As I find more threads I'll move them over to the Reloading Bench forum.

Great suggestion George, thanks!

R,
Bullseye

Georgezilla
Master contributor
Master contributor

Post by Georgezilla » Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:21 pm

No problem. There were appropriate places to put the topics before, but it will be nice for someone who is getting into reloading only having to look in one place for all the great reloading info that GTO has.

Thank you for taking the time to create the forum and relocating the topics Bullseye. I the look forward to adding some new threads to it :)