TACTICAL 22s

Discuss .22 Rifles.

Moderators: Bullseye, Moderators

KAZ
Master contributor
Master contributor

Post by KAZ » Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:42 pm

Of course you are as usual correct. I shoot Remington SubSonic in this 10/22 which it happens to like. My point on the Tactical Rifle AMERICAN RIFLE thread was to point out the great review on some new rifles and ammo. If you get a chance to read yours you would like the reviews as the 597 version seemed to be the best value, and we know that WASP shoots 8)
Member Marine Corps League
Life Member National Rifle Association
Life Member Texas State Rifle Association

bearandoldman
Ye Loquacious Olde Pharte

Post by bearandoldman » Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:06 pm

KAZ wrote:Of course you are as usual correct. I shoot Remington SubSonic in this 10/22 which it happens to like. My point on the Tactical Rifle AMERICAN RIFLE thread was to point out the great review on some new rifles and ammo. If you get a chance to read yours you would like the reviews as the 597 version seemed to be the best value, and we know that WASP shoots 8)
I prefer the CCI subsonics to the Remmies. Bought a brick of Remmies from the local shop because the had them and no CCI. Accuracy suffers a bit as the are not as consistent as the CCI and get a lot of Fail to fires even after multiple good firing pin strikes, I will sick with CCI in the subs or standards, there is only 20 fps difference, 1050/1070.
You have great day and shoot straight and may the Good Lord smile on you.

KAZ
Master contributor
Master contributor

Post by KAZ » Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:03 pm

I'll have to order some of the CCIs as I love the CCI Standard velocity. Actually I still have half a case of the SK Standard Plus which is as quite as any that is marked subsonic and it still works the semi actions with no problem. Regards
Member Marine Corps League
Life Member National Rifle Association
Life Member Texas State Rifle Association

bearandoldman

Post by bearandoldman » Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:11 pm

KAZ wrote:I'll have to order some of the CCIs as I love the CCI Standard velocity. Actually I still have half a case of the SK Standard Plus which is as quite as any that is marked subsonic and it still works the semi actions with no problem. Regards
When you shoot from rest and let it free recoil, now and then one will not run the action far enough to reload a new cartridge. They were really designed for regular ammo and to be held solidly.
You have great day and shoot straight and may the Good Lord smile on you.