Need help - Bolt sticking and trigger not resetting

Discuss .22 pistols.

Moderators: Bullseye, Moderators

Mike I

Post by Mike I » Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:48 am

Bullseye wrote:That's great Mike! I wanted to show you an extreme example, not mine by the way, as so you could know what is possible for that spring. Most times the bent spring is only slightly out of alignment but every now-and-then one hangs up and gets pretzeled like the example photo I posted.

I'm sorry I didn't get right back with you but I have been extremely busy as of late, lots of folks getting ready for the Nationals and needing urgent work done before going off to Perry - this is always a busy time of the year!

You should be fine once you get everything back together. Just follow all the steps on the web help page, and if you get hung up anywhere, drop me a message and I'll talk you through it.
Ring the bell, done. Went well thanks to the instructions. I am a fan of this site and the good work that you do. Thanks again.

Mike I

Coach1
Regular contributor
Regular contributor

Post by Coach1 » Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:39 am

There have been recent posts in GTO about 'issues' on other forums. We have also voiced well deserved kudos for Bullseye's work as our moderater and host.

This thread is yet another example of why GTO is THE BEST on the WWW.

Yet again, Bullseye has demonstrated his willingness to help (and the other forum members, too) and his remarkable gunsmithing skills. The pics are awesome. The explanations are clear and precise. Nowhere else can you find this.

Just airing my two cents.
"You can't always get what you want. But if you try sometimes, you just might find, you get what you need." The Rolling Stones

Mike I

Post by Mike I » Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:50 pm

Coach1 wrote:There have been recent posts in GTO about 'issues' on other forums. We have also voiced well deserved kudos for Bullseye's work as our moderater and host.

This thread is yet another example of why GTO is THE BEST on the WWW.

Yet again, Bullseye has demonstrated his willingness to help (and the other forum members, too) and his remarkable gunsmithing skills. The pics are awesome. The explanations are clear and precise. Nowhere else can you find this.

Just airing my two cents.
Coach - I agree 100%, could not have done it with the help.

Mike I