Shopping for an USED Ultradot ? Here's a good deal.

Discuss .22 pistols.

Moderators: Bullseye, Moderators

wagon

Shopping for an USED Ultradot ? Here's a good deal.

Post by wagon » Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:26 am

Came across this ad on Calgun. Looks like in great condition and the price is very fair. I think it is good deal. I do not know the seller in any shape or form.

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/show ... ost4927392

Bullseye
Site Admin/Host
Site Admin/Host

Post by Bullseye » Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:28 am

There was another member who just recently commented on the lack of Ultradots for sale on the "used" market.

R,
Bullseye

wagon

Post by wagon » Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:51 pm

That was someone I do know.. :D (BTW.. it's SPF.. now.. who's the lucky guy?! )

but seriously.. there was absolutely NOTHING for several weeks .. until I posted WTB ... I did receive several offers ... I settled on one Monday.

Seems like people are not motivated to sell their Ultradot .. until they came across WTB? I dunno ... appears to me that way though.

BTW, I also came across a Sightron S33-4R at fair price (transferable lifetime warranty).. but the 33mm tube sounded odd... and somehow there ain't much feedback from the Rimfire community on it... but should be nice for my centerfire.... I may just go for it.

stork
Advanced contributor
Advanced contributor

Post by stork » Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:18 am

I guess I'm the lucky guy :D !!

I picked up a Marvel conversion a few months ago and haven't shot it except to check function.

I wasn't wild about the UD being a 30mm (everything I have is a 1") but the price was definitely right and was $50 under what a new one would have run. I'll test the tracking and parallax when it comes in and let you guys know how it checks out.

FWIW
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government.” – George Washington

wagon

Post by wagon » Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:34 pm

Congrat, Stork!