Mark III for Competition Use

Discuss .22 pistols.

Moderators: Bullseye, Moderators

Bullseye
Site Admin/Host
Site Admin/Host

Post by Bullseye » Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:35 pm

And the College Regents ensure that you always have that shocked feeling when they set their annual tuition rates. :shock:

R,
Bullseye

JimK

Post by JimK » Fri Jul 28, 2006 8:43 am

French New Wave Cinema??????? What the heck is your major? The only thing I want from the French is to slap them around a little. lol

Jim :)

greener

Post by greener » Fri Jul 28, 2006 6:49 pm

Daughter's major, History. When I went to school, French new wave cinema was the new films. I was a Chem major. For relaxation, I took things like quantum mechanics.

JimK

Post by JimK » Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:00 pm

Greener, I was only giving you a hard time with the French thing. lol Systems engineering undergraduate and masters in statistics. Purdue! Seems like a Long time ago.
Jim

greener

Post by greener » Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:40 pm

JimK: The hard time is knowing that I'm making free will gifts and offerings so my youngest can major in something I read for relaxation and enjoyment. Purdue: tough school and produces some excellent engineers. My statistics is self-taught and all judgements on my breadth and depth of knowledge couldn't decide if it was the lack of a quality instructor or just a poor student.

NC State: Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Physical Organic Chemistry. And it was a long time ago. High tech computing was an IBM 370. Was chatting with a UNC grad student a couple of weeks ago and figured out that I got my doctorate and was a CPT in the USAR before he was born . Found out he was active army on on the major's list. Told my wife to get a walker and wheel chair and drive me to the old folk's home.

JimK

Post by JimK » Fri Jul 28, 2006 9:06 pm

Amen to the wheel chair and walker Greener, lol. There's nothing wrong with applying some good old empirical reasoning in getting to a fairly accurate conclusion.
I remember those darn chem courses and I hated them. ha!
We were using punch cards when I was in school. The computer center took up aabout 2-3 acres in the basement. Your probably too young to recall those days.
USA on this end, Viet Nam in 65 and spent my career in designing and developing training systems via training simulators for the USMC, USAF and USA. Retired now and having fun.

Cheers,
Jim :)

greener

Post by greener » Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:48 pm

A sure sign of a mispent youth is the ability to read the cards with no printing across the top.

Great service, thanks.