This is a place to discuss shooting related topics and techniques.

Moderators: Bullseye, Moderators

John fox
Regular contributor
Regular contributor

Post by John fox » Sat Aug 19, 2006 1:10 pm

Hi Bullseye,
Glad to have found this forum. I am a member of several others also. Being retired, I have the time to read them. Ruger is one of my favorite guns and enjoy all you have to say about them.
I notice that you do not have as much activity as the other forums but seem to be more specific. Will tell others about this fine forum.

Bullseye
Site Admin/Host
Site Admin/Host

Post by Bullseye » Sat Aug 19, 2006 3:14 pm

Hi John,

It is true that we don't have nearly as much activity as some of the other gun forums but we're a relatively new forum. I like to think of it as quality over quantity anyway.

Guntalk-online has only been around for a year. I've been contributing to the other gun boards for years so my family decided I should finally have one of my own. The majority of my Ruger postings were on Mark II.org and its predecessor. I've also made a few contributions to Rimfire Central, and Rugerforum.com. When Mark II.org went offline for hacker problems, I started putting more emphasis into building this one's membership up.

I appreciate your kind comments about the forum. I try to help where I can.

Thanks, and welcome again.

R,
Bullseye

bearandoldman
Ye Loquacious Olde Pharte
Ye Loquacious Olde Pharte

Re: New Member

Post by bearandoldman » Sat Aug 19, 2006 3:44 pm

John fox wrote:Hi Bullseye,
Glad to have found this forum. I am a member of several others also. Being retired, I have the time to read them. Ruger is one of my favorite guns and enjoy all you have to say about them.
I notice that you do not have as much activity as the other forums but seem to be more specific. Will tell others about this fine forum.
Welcome John, glad to have you on board.
You have great day and shoot straight and may the Good Lord smile on you.

J Miller
Regular contributor
Regular contributor

Post by J Miller » Sat Aug 19, 2006 5:37 pm

John,

Welcome to GunTalk-Online.

I've only recently joined myself and have learned more here in the short time I've been a member than I can believe. For shear knowledge this forum is great.

Joe